Srinagar is summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir situated in Kashmir Valley and lies on Jhelum River. This city is famous for its lakes, gardens, trees and houseboats. It is also famous for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits. Balaji tours and Travels come under VGGroups offers Pilgrimage tour packages of Srinagar.
Our pilgrimage tour package includes hotel rent, food and accommodation, transportation charges, sightseeing entrance fees, road taxes and toll taxes. We take you at following pilgrimage places-
- Shankaracharya Temple- This temple is devoted to Lord Shiva. This temple was originally a Buddhist temple nearly 2500 years ago. After a visit of Adi Shankracharya , this temple got name Shankaracharya and shivling is also kept by Adi Shankracharya.
- Sharika Temple- Located at Hari Parbhat hill. This temple is dedicated to goddess Jagadamba Sharika Bhagwati. It is believed that this temple is a form of Durga Mata or Durga Shakti.
- Kheer Bhawani- This temple is dedicated to Goddess Kheer Bhawani. It is most important temple for followers of Ancient Vedic religion also known as Kashmiri Pandits.
- Jamia Masjid is a mosque in Srinagar situated at Nowhatta. Main feature of this mosque is peace and tranquility inside it, standing against hustle of old bazaars around it. On every Friday thousands of Muslims assemble at this mosque to offer their prayers.
- Hazratbal Shrine
- Hamza Makhdum
- Khanqah of Shah Hamadan
- Patthar Masjid also known as “Stone Mosque”.
- Dastgeer Sahib
So if you want to see combine culture of Hindu and Muslims then book a pilgrimage tour package of Srinagar with Balaji Tours and Travels.